Aperçu de l'offre
Télétravail FullStack Engineer – Governance Hub
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
As a full stack developer in the Dataiku engineering team, focusing on Governance Hub (GH), you will play a crucial role in helping us bootstrapping this new product.
GH is an application that monitor and manage data initiatives across the various departments of a company. It ensures that good practices and governance rules are enforced. It is fully customizable to fit policies and processes of the company.
Our backend is mainly written in Java and the storage layer uses PostgreSQL 12. Our frontend is based on the latest version of Angular.
One of the most unique characteristics of GH is its fully-custom model and a strong integration with numerous external tools (project management, visualization, data science, etc.). This makes it interesting and challenging to design and develop such a software.
This is a full-time position, based in France either in our Paris office or remote (télétravail).
In this role, you’ll help the team:
- Turn ideas or simplistic specifications into full-fledged product features, including unit and end-to-end tests.
- Tackle complex problems that range from performance and scalability to usability, so that complicated machineries look straightforward and simple to use for our users.
- Help your coworkers: review code, spread your technical expertise, improve our tool chain
- Bring your energy to the team!
Who You Are:
- You are not surprised that “Math.max()<Math.min()” is true in JS
- You have a first experience (either professional or personal) building a real product.
- Initial call with the talent acquisition manager
- On-site meeting (or video call) with the hiring manager
- Home test to show your skills
- Final on-site interviews
Offre emploi en télétravail
- Niveau hiérarchique Confirmé
- Années d'expérience 3-5 ans
- Niveau d'étude BAC+2
- Taux de Télétravail 75-100%
Seuls les candidats peuvent postuler à cette offre.Se connecter en tant que Candidat
Infos sur l'Entreprise
- Total d'offre(s) 4 Offres
- Adresse Complète 203 Rue de Bercy, 75012 Paris, France
Vos Dernières Recherches
Articles du Blog