Aperçu de l'offre
FullStack Engineer (télétravail)
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
As a full stack engineer in the Dataiku engineering team, you will play a crucial role in developing new features from scratch and improving existing ones. You will be joining one of 6 teams that work on our main product Data Science Studio (DSS) or our new one, Governance Hub (GH).
DSS is an end to end and collaborative data analytics platform having a real impact on the daily life of data analysts and scientists. It connects together all big data technologies and includes machine learning models. GH is an application that monitors and manages data initiatives across the various departments of a company. It ensures that good practices and governance rules are enforced. It is fully customizable to fit policies and processes of the company.
Join Dataiku to be part of a passionate and highly qualified developers team working with the Big Data and Data Science technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Hadoop, Azure, GCP, AWS, Scala, Python, TensorFlow)!
This is a full-time position, based in France either in our Paris office or remote (télétravail).
In this role, you’ll help the team:
- Turn ideas or simplistic specifications into full-fledged product features, including unit and end-to-end tests.
- Tackle complex problems that range from performance and scalability to usability, so that complicated machineries look straightforward and simple to use for our users.
- Help your coworkers: review code, spread your technical expertise, improve our tool chain
- Bring your energy to the team!
Who You Are:
- You are not surprised that “Math.max()<Math.min()” is true in JS
- You have experience (either professional or personal) in building a real product or working with big data or cloud technologies.
- Initial call with the talent acquisition manager
- On-site meeting (or video call) with the hiring manager
- Home test to show your skills
- Final on-site interviews
Offre emploi en télétravail
- Niveau hiérarchique Confirmé
- Années d'expérience 3-5 ans
- Niveau d'étude BAC+2
- Taux de Télétravail 75-100%
Seuls les candidats peuvent postuler à cette offre.Se connecter en tant que Candidat
Infos sur l'Entreprise
- Total d'offre(s) 4 Offres
- Adresse Complète 203 Rue de Bercy, 75012 Paris, France
Vos Dernières Recherches
Articles du Blog