Aperçu de l'offre
Télétravail Full Stack Engineer – DSS
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
As a full stack developer in the Dataiku engineering team, you will play a crucial role in helping us have a real impact on the daily life of data analysts and scientists. You will be joining one of 3 teams that develop new features and improve existing parts of Data Science Studio (DSS) based on user feedback.
DSS is an on-premises application that connects together all big data technologies. We work with SQL databases, Spark, Kubernetes, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, MLlib, scikit-learn, Shiny, … and many more. Basically, our technological stack is made of all the technologies present in Technoslavia!
Our backend is mainly written in Java but also includes large chunks in Scala, Python and R. Our frontend is based on Angular and also makes vast usage of d3.js.
One of the most unique characteristics of DSS is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to data analysts (with visual and easy to use analytics) and data scientists (with deep integration in code and libraries, and a web-based IDE).
This is a full-time position, based in France either in our Paris office or remote (télétravail).
- Turn ideas or simplistic specifications into full-fledged product features, including unit and end-to-end tests.
- Tackle complex problems that range from performance and scalability to usability, so that complicated machineries look straightforward and simple to use for our users.
- Help your coworkers: review code, spread your technical expertise, improve our tool chain
- Bring your energy to the team!
You are the ideal recruit if
- You know that ACID is not a chemistry term.
- You have a first experience (either professional or personal) building a real product or working with big data or cloud technologies.
- Initial call with the talent acquisition manager
- On-site meeting (or video call) with the hiring manager
- Home test to show your skills
- Final on-site interviews
Offre emploi en télétravail
- Niveau hiérarchique Confirmé
- Années d'expérience 3-5 ans
- Niveau d'étude BAC+2
- Taux de Télétravail 75-100%
Seuls les candidats peuvent postuler à cette offre.Se connecter en tant que Candidat
Infos sur l'Entreprise
- Total d'offre(s) 4 Offres
- Adresse Complète 203 Rue de Bercy, 75012 Paris, France
Vos Dernières Recherches
Articles du Blog